Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I recently went back to work full-time, as a middle-school history and math teacher. I have three little kids, my oldest was born in 2006 and the other two were born in 2008 and 2010. Some things that I did as a stay-at-home mom, like the crafts, the organized house, the mid-day naps with my little ones. Some things I refuse to give up, tv on the couch in the evening, homework with my kids, and home cooked meals. No lie, there are nights when I am so dead tired I text my husband to pick up take-out, but I try. I have tried to find a way to continue to home cook for my family. This occurs mostly through the use of my crockpot, cooking on the weekends, or finding meals that don't take long. The point of starting this (let's see if I can keep it up) is to share my meals. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment